Author: Yong Sok Leng
The Green Organic Dutchman (TGOD) TGOD is a premium global organic cannabis company, with operations focused on medical cannabis markets in Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America, as well as the Canadian adult-use market. The Company grows high quality, organic cannabis with sustainable, all-natural principles. TGOD’s products are laboratory tested to ensure patients have access to a standardized, safe and consistent product
TGOD’s organic cannabis is grown in living soil without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. The result is a cleaner, premium product for Canadian consumers across both medical and recreational uses.
- Fully Funded Planned Capacity of 219,000 KGs / annum
- Certified organic by industry leading certification bodies; Ecocert and Pro-Cert
- Distribution dance partner with Velvet Management Inc
- Manufacturing / Retail >> JamaicaPartnership
- International expansion >> Hempoland (100% owned by TGOD) & LLACA Mexico & Latin America sales and distribution Joint-Venture Partnership
- European Market >> Two 50/50 Joint Ventures established with Queen Genetics/Knud Jepsen ie. Production and Genetics/ R&D.
TGOD has a planned capacity of 219,000 kgs and is building 1,643,600 sq. ft. of cultivation and processing facilities across Ontario, Quebec, Jamaica and DenmarkOriginal vs Revised CapacityFully funded for its domestic and international strategies; TGOD has no plans to return to the market for additional capital.
Q4, 2018 Highlights:
- Completed the acquisition of HemPoland for approximately $18.6 million.
- HemPoland revenues of $1.9 million.
- Accelerated construction spending at Hamilton and Valleyfield sites to $39.5 million.
- first quarterly revenues through HemPoland resulting in $1.9 million of revenue for the fourth quarter.
- Loss from operations of $18.1 million.
Key Message from Brian :
“2018 has been a pivotal year for TGOD,” stated Athaide, “We have raised substantial capital and added exceptionally skilled professionals to both management and our Board.”
Competitors analysis >> Capacity & Market Cap
- 357.4 millions fully diluted shares
- $263.5m cash on hands & $70m warrants outstanding
- Increased domestic productive capacity increase by 30% from 156,000 kg to 202,500 kgs
- Secures Supply Agreement with Province of Ontario
- Launched The Growers’ Circle is a limited production rollout of the TGOD’s premium product, allowing TGOD to perfect its distribution ahead of its production ramp-up and scaled rollout this year.
- Gets greenlight from Hamilton city council
- TGOD spinout company to enable shareholders to purchase TGOD spins company shares same level as management
Upcoming catalyst (Mid term):
- 82,500 KGs expected to be ready by H2 2019 from Hamilton & Valleyfield facility
TGOD is the only Organic cannabis LPs by scale once the production is ready in 2020
- Potential investment of the pharmaceutical hemp & cannabis sector within Greece
- TGOD is looking to increase analyst coverage and institutional ownership
Analysts Target Price :
Cannacord : CAD$ 5
Seaport Global : CAD$ 10
Jefferies : CAD$ 6.1
Financial forecast from Cannacord >> $93m positive EBITDA by 2020E
April Investor Presentation https://www.tgod.ca/pages/investors-information
Investor News :
Join Our FB Group [CIG] Cannabis Investment Group for cannabis discussion! Click Here.
Our community donated a small amount for the author Yong Sok Leng hair donation to support towards childhood cancer cause. CIG thanks her for all her hard work and contribution to CIG community. If you would like to donate please let her know.
Disclaimer: All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. The Author is not paid to share this content and may or may not own shares in the company.