What Is A Multi-State Operator (MSO)?
Although there is no exact technical definition, an MSO is usually taken to mean a marijuana company with operations in multiple states.
The largest MSOs have vertically-integrated operations in multiple states where some form of marijuana (medicinal use and/or recreational use) has been legalized.
A large MSO will include marijuana cultivation, wholesaling, and distribution through its own retail locations.
CIG List of Major MSOs
- Curaleaf (CSE: CURA, OTC: CURLF)
- Cresco Labs (CSE: CL, OTC: CRLBF)
- Trulieve (CSE: TRUL, OTC: TCNNF)
- iAnthus (CSE: IAN, OTC: ITHUF)
- Green Thumb Industries (CSE: GTII, OTC: GTBIF)
- Harvest Health & Recreation (CSE: HARV, OTC: HRVSF)
- MedMen (CSE: MMEN, OTC: MMNFF)
- Acreage Holdings (CSE: ACRG.U, OTC: ACRGF)