Florida Office of Medical Marijuana Use reported record week of cannabis sales on December 6th, 2019. Record numbers are showing strong week to week sales growth in the state. High THC mg sold jumped up 19%, CBD mg sold jumped 14% from the week before.
Despite strong presence of Trulieve (CSE: TRUL, OTC: TCNNF) operating 40 dispensaries in Florida – see more, Curaleaf Holdings Inc. (CSE: CURA, OTC: CURLF) is also continuing to push out bigger numbers. Curaleaf, a leading vertically integrated cannabis operator in the United States recently announced the opening of its 28th dispensary in Florida.
Florida (THC 19% Increase, CBD 14% Increase)
- Week November 22-28, 2019: 76,422,235 (mg THC)
- Week November 29 – December 5: 90,832,647 (mg THC)
Curaleaf (48% Increase)
- Week November 22-28, 2019: 7,532,758 (mg THC)
- Week November 29 – December 5: 11,148,872 (mg THC)
Trulieve (33% Increase)
- Week November 22-28, 2019: 36,676,999 (mg THC)
- Week November 29 – December 5: 49,425,965 (mg THC)
Disclaimer: All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional.