Dublin, Jan. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Rehabilitation Robots – Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Rehabilitation Robots Market accounted for $596.66 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $3,148.61 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period.
The increasing ageing population and the growth in number of people diagnosed with numerous conditions such as strokes, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries are the key driving factors increasing the growth of market. However, stringent government regulations regarding exoskeleton and high cost of robots will hamper the growth of the market.
Based on the patient, the adult segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the increase in the incidence of stroke in young adults. Additionally, growing geriatric population that are more susceptible to falls and injuries will spur the demand for rehabilitation robots.
By Geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to presence of well-established robotic industry and approvals of newer robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.1 Introduction …
Disclaimer: All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. The author is not paid to share this information. Cannabis Investment Group is not paid to share this information and has no business relationship other than shareholder with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.