Dublin, Feb. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Fixed Network Data Traffic: Worldwide Trends and Forecasts 2019-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Demand for fixed broadband worldwide remains very strong, but it is less clear what drives demand once FTTP becomes the norm. This report is our annual update of fixed data traffic trends and 5-year forecasts, and this year we take a look at longer-term trends.
This report provides:
- 5-year forecasts of fixed data traffic for 8 global regions and 28 selected countries
- Analysis of the key trends in, and drivers and inhibitors of, data traffic
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- Developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP)
- Emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- North America (NA)
- Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Western Europe (WE)
- Overall national and per broadband (BB) subscriber data, year total and year-end
- Internet, managed IP, multicast data
- Next-generation access (NGA) and non-NGA split
- Median usage
- Fixed-mobile traffic ratios
- Asymmetry ratios
- Internet bandwidth per subscriber, average and busy hour
- Global split by device (TV, smartphone, PC/other).
Who Should Read this Report?
- CTO and strategy teams in fixed network operators (FNOs)
- This report will help them to understand how …
Disclaimer: All posts made on this website are provided for information purposes only. None of the information here is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. Before making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional. The author is not paid to share this information. Cannabis Investment Group is not paid to share this information and has no business relationship other than shareholder with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.